Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Congrats David Tlale

One level and a few turns away from Gucci lies a quaint, overly designed (I expected nothing less), sensational boutique where a "DT" frock calls home...

And there to celebrate this tremendous achievement were some of David's closest friends, family, fashion colleagues, socialites, clients, media and me (lol, I'm an uncategorizable stand-alone, mkay!):

Pastor Mosa Sono - David's pastor

David's confidant, Dion Chang spoke about where David Tlale, the brand, began

Dr Precious Motsepe, Chairperson of African Fashion International, speaking about working with David

Dr Precious Motsepe and David Tlale cutting the ribbon

Let the shopping begin

David Tlale and his muse, Tatum Keshwar

Lerato having a "me and my five roses moment", love this pic

Newspaper editor Leslie Mofokeng with former model, Danny

Dr P. with the Booths; Mathew and Sonia

Simphiwe Dana and Claire Mawisa

Cindy - model with the mostest! Love her!

Danny and I (surely that's just the beginning of a sentence?)
Loved this girl's sheer pants - also because I wore sheer pants (which I altered a little for a drape - anything and er'thing deserves a drape)
Me in my pleated culottes from No Name Attached (a cute store in Woodstock, Cape Town)

Congrats David! May many more follow in your example and realise their dreams too!

No comments: