Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Looks

Sadly, I missed day three of the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Joburg - for another exciting first for me: Fashion redcarpet coverage for a TV show (Flash! on SABC3).

I decided, long before the MBFWJ, that all my looks were going to revolve around a fabulous studded belt, a Roger as fellow blogger MJ the 3rd called it (a la SJP's one from SATC movie). A trend I carried to the redcarpet coverage for the TV show - this was the execution:

Day 1 (Top: Cape Town CBD buy - random shop -, Roger belt, No Name Attached Culottes, Cameroon wet-look meggings, YDE booties, ICE watch, very old random store bought neckpiece)
Day 2 (White Hilton Weiner shirt, Suzaan Heyns tux collar, Roger Belt and denim kilt, Kurt Geiger shoes, vintage bag)
image by Skattie

Day 3 (at the SAFTAs, recording for FLASH! Redcarpet) - (white random-store bought shirt, Black suede jacket - very old favourite -, downtown Jhb bought scarf, Roger Belt, David Tlale wide-leg pants, water snake skin evening bag, ICE Watch)

No comments: